You will feel very relaxed after a treatment, however sometimes either during or after a treatment you may feel tired, dizzy, nauseous, emotional, have a headache or general aches and pains, disturbed sleep or deeper sleep and possible increased mucus in the nose and the need to urinate more frequently. Although you may not experience any of these reactions you should be aware that they might occur. These reactions are normal and are called a “healing crisis” where the body is reacting to the flushing away of toxins and re-balancing itself. Don’t be alarmed if you feel strange or different after your session as these symptoms should last no more than 24 hours.
In order to ensure the full benefits of a treatment, clients are usually asked to carry out the following advice for 24 hours following treatment:
• Drink lots of water as this will help hydrate the body, flush out toxins and improve energy levels.
• Try to rest for the rest of the day as this will help the treatment work to its full potential and will allow your body to begin the balancing/healing process.
• Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol as these are stimulants and will reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
• Eat a light and healthy diet to allow your body to put its energy into healing
• Introduce into your lifestyle any type of activity/exercise that may be suitable for you.
• Follow any specific advice or recommendations suggested at the end of your treatment which will be tailored to you.
If you enjoyed your treatment today it would be appreciated if you can please leave a review on Treatwell and Google as this really helps new clients make their decision about trying my services for the first time.
Let people know they can sign up to your audience and receive updates, or learn more about a product or service.